DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

AC Tradeable

whoohoo

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: whoohoo
Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire DD Writer
Hello! So we all know that gold is tradeable with other players. But what if you attend classes and don't need your AC anymore? What if you would want to give it to a friend?

I've had the problem of wanting to give AC to my friends to help them get XP or gold because I couldn't give them what they needed otherwise, only to figure out it wasn't possible to trade AC to others!

I think it should be possible to trade AC to other players, but give you an ''are you sure?'' everytime you do it. Since some people attend classes but don't need the AC they get and they would want to give it to other people that do need AC while it isn't possible. I think making this possible would give Ac also more purposes besides that it keeps piling up in your scoreboard/account while you don't need it anymore!

- whoohoo/Mell_Krum

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hello! So we all know that gold is tradeable with other players. But what if you attend classes and don't need your AC anymore? What if you would want to give it to a friend?

I've had the problem of wanting to give AC to my friends to help them get XP or gold because I couldn't give them what they needed otherwise, only to figure out it wasn't possible to trade AC to others!

I think it should be possible to trade AC to other players, but give you an ''are you sure?'' everytime you do it. Since some people attend classes but don't need the AC they get and they would want to give it to other people that do need AC while it isn't possible. I think making this possible would give Ac also more purposes besides that it keeps piling up in your scoreboard/account while you don't need it anymore!

- whoohoo/Mell_Krum
AC shop suggestion has been accepted.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @whoohoo !

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined. We believe that giving the ability to trade AC would hurt progression a lot. Currently, it's already easy to level up by attending classes on your own - having them be tradeable would make it really quick to level up. It would make it very unfair for new players, as people with friends with a lot of AC would give them a large advantage and bypass a lot of earlier levels. As mentioned in the thread linked in the comments, we will be adding an AC store to give Grads more of a use for AC. Additionally, having AC be tradeable would majorly affect the AC store we want to add in the future too. We hope you understand our decision!

Regardless, thank you for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!