DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Accurate Marketplace Values

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
The average price of an item should be valued on how much it sold for previously, not how much its generally listed for. A lot of the confusion with trading items is with average marketplace values being overpriced.

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Yeah, I can see this being confusing lol, I have to ask around after looking at the price before I add to my shop.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there!
Your suggestion is something we'd love to change eventually, but it won't be really soon, so I'll proceed on labeling this as on hold. Thank you for your feedback, we love to read the community's thoughts!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hi hi @Magma !

I am happy to tell you that this suggestion was completed in the recent patches and improvements! The marketplace now displays the average price that an item has been sold for in the past, giving a more accurate value. You can read the recent patches and improvements here. We hope you enjoy the new addition!

Thank you once again for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a fantastic day!