DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Ace of Hearts Melody

aklokin

Magician
Minecraft IGN: aklokin
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Linked
#1
Hi, hello,
I know I'm not tripping, and I remember very well that the Ace of Hearts used to play the melody from the song “My Heart Will Go On.” But after upgrading to a newer version of Minecraft, it changed significantly, and when I asked about it later, no one could tell me why that was. Is there any way to bring that melody back?

with love, aklo
 

gospojken

Assistant to Head of Media
Staff
Head Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Assistant Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Sr. Prefect Linked Store Lead Wizencouncillor
#2
Hello, @aklokin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to say that this has been accepted and completed. The 1.18 server upgrade caused this issue, and it was accidentally overlooked. However, we have fixed this and the Hours of Classes collectable Ace of Hearts should now play the original song again.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. Please let us know if you have any future feedback, and we hope you will have a magical day!