DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Achievements

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo,
How about making some sort of achievement menu like in mmos?
Some would be just for completition like... for example: 'Wiggleworm slayer' 0/50 Wiggleworms killed.

Some would give you gear, some would reward you with items like gear or materials, maybe even an item you can only get through an achievement (similar to how you can only get some items via events but this would just wait for you until you do it) . There would be different categories like for killing things, unlocking areas (either in the world or castle or both and would be like an 'Explorer' achievement) and others. You get what I'm driving at.
Basically it would look like any other menu and the icons would be themed appropriately for each category.
Might be a big implementation but I think it just might work. The fire dust network gave me the idea with its locked/unlocked icons, maybe just implement it like that and add a couple of achievements for now and later more and more over time in the background. When you complete one it pops up like a class notification.
Cheers! 😊

Last edited:

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I like the idea of achievements but instead of rewards like u mentioned i think just giving XP would be better :)

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hello!

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to make this suggestion! This is definitely an interesting and fun concept for the server so I will be bringing it up with the other Poltergeists to see what they think of it as well. I will let you know the decision as soon as one has been made!

Thank you so much for making this suggestion and hope you have an amazing day!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hello again!

So sorry about the long wait on this decision. We have brought up your idea and discussed it with the Leadership Team and I am pleased to let you know that we will be accepting it! We actually already have similar plans in the works, but we did really love some of the ideas you suggested. This being said, we are unsure when we will actually be able to get to implementing and creating this because it will require a lot of work and resources. It will require a bit more planning on our end, but hopefully you'll be able to see it in the near future!

Thank you so much for your suggestion and we would absolutely love to hear more of your ideas in the future. Have a wonderful rest of your day/night!