DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a ‘DIVORCE’ emote

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Poltergeist Academics Advisor
Hello witches and wizards
I believe it would be really cool to see a ‘divorce’ emote since we have a propose and marry one.
Something along the lines like
‘Aggie has decided to divorce xmye’
To support my point further just like we find crushes or someone we love many people find themselves in situations where divorce is the only option. I also think it would add more to the gameplay.
I have attached a file to give an idea of how it could look like

Attachments

Last edited:

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hello @Aglyn!!

Thank you so much for bringing this idea up with us! We really appreciate every suggestion that is created that could possibly add a fun aspect to the server! I am going to be bringing this up with the rest of the Poltergeists in order to get their opinions and feedback on it as well. Once a decision has been made I will reply and let you know!

Thank you again and have a wonderful day/night!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Poltergeist Academics Advisor
Hello @Aglyn!!

Thank you so much for bringing this idea up with us! We really appreciate every suggestion that is created that could possibly add a fun aspect to the server! I am going to be bringing this up with the rest of the Poltergeists in order to get their opinions and feedback on it as well. Once a decision has been made I will reply and let you know!

Thank you again and have a wonderful day/night!
Thank you so much for replying, I truly appreciate it and i hope you have a good day/night as well

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @Aglyn!!

Thank you again for making this suggestion! This suggestion has been accepted, as we like this idea! We think that it would bring some nice opportunities to use in roleplay and we feel it would be nice to have a balance of the two emotes - marry and divorce. However, we are not sure yet how we will add it to the game, but keep an eye out for it sometime in the future!

Thank you again and I hope you have a marvelous day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hey @Aglyn!

This suggestion has been completed and now implemented. We released the emote "break up" as part of the February Singles emote pack. We will not be implementing the divorce emote and decided to chose the break up one instead.

We really appreciate this suggestion and hope you continue to share your ideas with us! Thank you and have a great day!