DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a Butterbrew Event

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
the Events Team is currently working on a large scale Halloween Event! I don’t want to spoil things too much, but I will say that we will be releasing several+ quests, minigames/side tasks, cosmetic rewards, and gear rewards!
Hey, I know that you said that you were not going to reply to any further responses, but assuming that you will read future responses I wanted to say, thanks. Your input was very insightful. I am also very happy and excited that the Halloween Event will be so cool even though I am disappointed that the team chose the Halloween event over the Butterbrew Festival. Though I do understand that since Butterbrew was so close to Revelius launch/Magiventologist formation the team needed more time.

What I wanted to suggest is that, with a monthish left until the release of the Halloween event a few small changes could be made to make a Halloween/Belated Butterbrew type event instead of just a standerd Halloween event. For example, making a vendor that would sell the butterbrew collectibles and adding a few Butterbrew decorations. Those small changes would mean that the team can still focus on that Big Halloween event and there are still elements of the Butterbrew Festival mixed in to satisfy community desires.

Last edited:

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
Wouldn't people rather have the iconic Butterbrew event, which is unique to Potterworld and a staple of the community, than a Halloween event? Just saying...

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello everyone!
Thank you for bringing up your ideas and participating in this discussion. We do really value player opinions, so we appreciate everyone who shares their opinions and views!
As Flip and Autumn have already responded and mentioned the official decision, I will be moving this thread. This year there will not be an official Butterbrew event, because we would rather focus on creating better events compared to past events and not simply make a small token event, just to have the Butterbrew Event happen. Other factors have also been mentioned by Autumn and Flip, so I would recommend reading through their responses if you want a more in-depth clarification and explanation.
Nevertheless, this year we are planning something to compensate for the lack of the Butterbrew Event. It will not be an event, but it will be butterbrew themed, so keep an eye out for that!
Thanks again and have a magical day!

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
this year we are planning something to compensate for the lack of the Butterbrew Event. It will not be an event, but it will be butterbrew themed
I did not know about this but at least in my opinion this is a somewhat acceptable compensation along with the other "larger" events. It still sucks that an event that was always at this time of the year is getting cancelled but the fact that something butterbrew related is coming "this year" is encouraging.

Sticktrees

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SmellyBigBro
Dark Follower Griffin
Hello everyone!
Thank you for bringing up your ideas and participating in this discussion. We do really value player opinions, so we appreciate everyone who shares their opinions and views!
As Flip and Autumn have already responded and mentioned the official decision, I will be moving this thread. This year there will not be an official Butterbrew event, because we would rather focus on creating better events compared to past events and not simply make a small token event, just to have the Butterbrew Event happen. Other factors have also been mentioned by Autumn and Flip, so I would recommend reading through their responses if you want a more in-depth clarification and explanation.
Nevertheless, this year we are planning something to compensate for the lack of the Butterbrew Event. It will not be an event, but it will be butterbrew themed, so keep an eye out for that!
Thanks again and have a magical day!
But why not just reuse another butterbrew and add a few tweaks they had all of August. .-.