DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a fastest completed timer for dungeons or gauntlets in the future

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
I think it would add some more depth and a new aspect to the gameplay and some fun harmless competition if there was a leaderboards hologram or something with people's IGNs and the fastest time the dungeon or gauntlet was completed. I'm not sure how you would count this - counting the whole time you're in the dungeon seems a bit wack and hard to track, so maybe it just times how fast the end boss was c ompleted, or in the case a dungeon or gauntlet has multiple bosses, each of them can be tracked and the ranking would just be inside the dungeon right before the boss' entry.

RainbowElfe

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: RainbowElfe
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
yooo agreed !!! this would be pretty cool. maybe it would be fastest time to kill ___ boss, and the timer starts as soon as it spawns in?

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @Mateo!

Thank you for creating this suggestion! Personally, I think this would be interesting and potentially fun if it were added. I'll have this suggestion be brought up to the rest of the staff team for further discussion. After a decision is made by the Leadership team, I'll return with an update, so keep an eye out on this thread!

Have a nice day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heyo @Mateo!

Thank you once again for making and sharing this suggestion with us! I'd like to inform you that after bringing it up to the staff team, the Leadership team has carefully decided to accept it! We really like the idea of this and believe that this would be a fun addition to the Gauntlet. It would also give the potential opportunity to add new rewards for the future, but that is something we are still considering. We also believe the idea of hosting a "Gauntlet Weekend"-like event as well sounds interesting- where players have a specific weekend to run the Gauntlet as quickly as they can.

We hope you'll share more suggestions or feedback with us in the near future! Have a great day!