DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a Ghost Club

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
It would cool if there was a ghost club. They could have a white/gray nametag, light gray particle effects for their wand upgrade, and a cosmetic spell called Ghostly Shriek. I'm not sure what kind of hat they could have; I scoured the Ghost page on the Harry Potter wiki, but couldn't find anything that would work as a hat.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
If they added a hat option then it has to be the Ghosts that you see floating in that ballroom.
Unless.. they can add some type of spell that turns the player into a ghost for a minute?

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that while we do think this is a nice idea, we don’t think it’ll be purchased much. We also believe that we currently have enough clubs for now - also, there isn’t really a society of ghosts in canon and they may not fit the storyline of our server unlike most clubs.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!