DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a note in a wand/staff appearance

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
I think it would be beneficial to add a note when you click on a wand/staff appearance in the PW store that tells you if it's wearable.

Charcole

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ColeTheCapybara
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Since it already has a note for wands that can be worn behind the ear, I see no reason why this would not be added! It is also very quick to be done and doesn't require too much work.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello hello @Micah Nox !

Thank you for bringing up this suggestion! We have decided to accept this suggestion, as we think this would be a good addition to items on the store. It's a good place to let players know that a wand or a staff is wearable behind one's ear or on one's back when they buy it. We have already added most of the notes about wearing a wand behind one's ear or on one's back and we are working on getting the rest done soon!

We thank you for this suggestion and hope to see more from you in the future! I hope you have a magical day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @Micah Cresswell !

I'm happy to inform you that every staff and wand that is wearable now have a line indicating if they can be worn on the back or behind the ear. Therefore this suggestion is completed!

Thank you again for the idea and I hope you have a wonderful day!