DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a Quick Sell Feature at the Marketplace

Would You Use the Quick Sell Feature?

• Yes, I would use the Quick Sell feature.

• No, I wouldn't use the Quick Sell feature.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Llama

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: iSpitLikeALlama
Auralock Griffin Werewolf
There should be an NPC at the Marketplace in London that allows you to sell items easily and quick, hence the name "Quick Sell." All items would have a set price that doesn't change, and when you Quick Sell the items you receive that amount of gold. The purpose of this feature would make it easier to sell common items that you don't need, such as cobblestone or grass, that people don't need. This wouldn't destroy the purpose of the Marketplace because items would be worth more on the Marketplace. The point of this feature would be to have a quick and easy way to get rid of items you don't need.

Volt

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Volt4
Griffin Phoenix
I agree there should be some way to sell materials from mobs for a constant low price, but I don't think having it in the marketplace is a good idea. Perhaps some various shops around london with vendors that buy them?

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @llamaforpres,

Apologies for the delay in getting to your suggestion, but rest assured that we do really appreciate you coming forward with your ideas!

I'll be bringing up your suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist Team and we'll get back to you once we've received a decision!

Thanks again and have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @Llama,

We've discussed your idea and have come to the conclusion that it is not something we want to do, beyond what has already been accepted in a different thread. That thread discusses re-selling building blocks, which is something we want to do. However, we do not want to add cobblestone or grass/dirt to that because they can be gained by simply mining up your housing and it would be a very free way of getting gold.
Selling mob drops and recipes to vendors around the world already exists as well.
Beyond the mentioned items, we don't really see any other class of items that could really be classed as "common" enough to include.

Hopefully, that makes sense! Thanks again for suggesting this to us and have a wonderful day <3