DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a spell testing NPC in the In-Game store

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
I think that we should add another NPC to the In-Game store to let people test out cosmetic spells bought from the PW store, the Voting Token store, and the Arena Token store. Ex: Phoenix Cry, Mordevox, Mayday, Raven Flares, Broom Dart, Crown Flare. Then they can go and test them out without having to buy them to see if they like them. (The chat message Ex: Micah_Nox casts Phoenix Cry and call the Pheonixs for help!" would only be visible to the tester (If you staff want the message in with the testing, if not then this means nothing))

Let me know what y'all think! :D

P.S. Just wondering, where does one get the Sonic Unlock from in the store? Is it an old spell that can no longer be gotten?

Thanks!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @Micah Nox !

Thank you for bringing up this suggestion! I will bring it up to the rest of the Poltergeist team and let you know once we receive a decision!
About the Sonic Unlock - it comes from the Sonic Screwdriver store model, which we removed from the store.

Thank you for making this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello hello @Micah Nox !

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted! We are interested in doing this for various spells obtained through ways other than leveling. We definitely think it is beneficial for players to be able to try out spells before buying them to be certain of what they are buying. When this is implemented the update will be sent here!

Thank you for this wonderful suggestion and I hope you have a lovely day!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hello @Micah Nox

I have arrived with great news! This suggestion has now been implemented and is now live located in the In-Game Store. There is an NPC in the Miscellanous building that allows players to cast any cosmetic spells that are obtained from In-Game. However, Store spells are not included in this due to the broadcasts that many of them send out, but we are looking into implementing them somehow.

Thank you for taking your time into creating suggestions and I hope you have a wonderful day/night!