DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add A Turkey Picture for the November Flying Tournament Sign-Up Announcement

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
So I was thinking and I thought it would be really cool if there was a picture of a turkey on the November 2021 Flying Tournament Sign-Up. Its thematic for novemeber, and also is a bird which represents flying! Thank you for reading, and please leave feedback below.

Vegas4K

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Vegas4K
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
TallBlondeDude :serpent: TallBlondeDude :serpent: TallBlondeDude :serpent: TallBlondeDude :serpent:
GOod luck guys!!

edit: my actual opinion, idk I'll leave it to the poltergeists/rest of arena

Pankakes

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Pankakes_81
Griffin
I made a visualization according to the suggestion title
turkey.png

On a more serious note, I think that turkey is thematic for November only in the USA. Also, domestic turkeys which are traditionally eaten during Thanksgiving, can't fly.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @TallBlondeDude,

As you can probably tell, we have decided not to implement this suggestion. We did in fact discuss it prior to the sign-ups being sent out, but decided against it because we did not want to make a whole new banner for this one tournament. Additionally, we believe it is not necessary to base our signups around a specific theme each month as we only do that for our Arena Season Releases.

Thank you for the suggestion and have a great day <3