DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a warp to Wizard Economy classroom in the Prefects.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @Micah Nox !

Thank you for bringing up this suggestion! We always appreciate players giving ideas on how to improve the server! I’ll be bringing up this idea to my fellow Poltergeists and we will discuss it further. Once we receive a decision, I’ll come back and tell you what was decided.

Thanks again for the suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Charcole

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ColeTheCapybara
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
As someone who did not know where this was for months and months, I think this would be a great addition to the Prefect NPC menu as it works to be as comprehensible as possible!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there @Micah Nox and everyone else that replied!

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted! We really like this idea and think that it would bring more visibility to the classroom and the Marketplace inside it. We would like to implement this soon!

Thank you once again for this suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future! I hope you have a lovely day!

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hi @Micah Nox and everyone else who replied!

I'm very pleased to tell you that this is now complete! You can now warp to the Wizarding Economics Classroom from the Prefect NPCs!

We thank you very much for making your suggestion as we love to hear your ideas! I hope you have an amazing rest of your day!