DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a World Where Pvp is Always Enabled

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
I think it would be really cool if there a world where you could battle other players whenever you wanted, wherever you wanted. It would be a really interesting way to play and would give Graduates something to do after reaching the max level and getting good gear. Maybe there could also be increased experience or more mob drops in this world too, but that would just be a nice bonus.

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
I don't think this is a good idea, if people want to duel they can always go to the dueling halls or one of the dueling arena's. So there is already enough places where people can duel each other in my opinion!

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
There are lots of places to duel, but none of them would have the suspense of just walking through the castle and suddenly being attacked. This world would not be for straight dueling, but rather for suspense and a fun challenge.

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
In the discord voice chat after the qna 'ended', Flip mentioned something that is similar to this. In some locations (where there are a lot of mobs and herbology plants, etc) there could be a warp to an exact copy of that location. There players can get more loot and more exp, but are in danger as PVP is enabled.

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
This would be really cool :) I think Flip mentioned that Graduates should focus on pvp more during Revelius and I think this is a great way to slowly integrate them into that

Last edited:

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello! I will now bring up your idea to the rest of poltergeist so we can discuss it and come with a response as soon as possible! Thank you for your suggestion!

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there!

We have discussed your idea and we decided that we are not going to implement, since there are already many places where to duel and, as stated by Joel, there are gonna be small warps with that purpose. Thank you for your suggestion, it means a lot to us!