DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add Among us themed emotes!

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
Hello! I believe that we should get emotes that are among us related! with the popularity of the VSCO emote idea last year, it seems that Among us has risen in popularity just like VSCO girls did! So I propose fun Among Us related emotes! This includes things such as

<player 2> saw <player 1> vent
<player 1> was at electrical
<player 1> was the imposter
<player 1> was not the imposter
Asks how do I vent like <player 1>
<player 1> sus

I believe that this would be a great addition to the server and very fun! Among us is a great community bonding game, and I believe that this emote pack would add a lot of fun cool things we can do on the server! It would really give us a greater sense of community that I would love to enjoy!

Feel free to add any other ideas to this list!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Heya!

Thank you so much for your suggestion. We really appreciate any new ideas that players have for the server. I will definitely be bringing this up with the rest of the Poltergeist team to get their feedback on it. Once we have made a decision then I'll let you know! Hope you have a great day!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hello again!

So I have brought up your idea with the rest of the team, but unfortunately we will be declining it. While we could see this as being popular among some players and a fun idea, the game itself is not necessarily child-friendly. There is a bit of violence within the game as it is based off of an "imposter" killing other players and trying to stop them before they win.

There are also quite a few players who may not know what this game is as the emote ideas themselves can be pretty confusing to those who aren't familiar with the game. We also want to make sure our younger players are not going to be encouraged to look into the game further as there are some graphic (although cartoon-like) animations of killing/being killed. While some younger players would be fine with it, we want to make sure we are careful when it comes to this sort of thing.

Nonetheless thank you so much for your suggestion! We'd love to hear any other ideas you may have in the future. Hope you have a fantastic day. :)