DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add arena store to /me

Charcole

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ColeTheCapybara
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
It would make a lot of sense to add an option to view the Arena Store to the /me menu. Currently, the only way to access the store GUI is by going to the Dueling Halls. This is rather inconvenient and also quite out of the way. Most players do not know this is even located here unless they ask. While you can buy items from the Arena Store in the exit halls of challenges, many people run past and return to the world without another thought. This suggestion would take mere seconds to implement and yet would be a massive quality of life improvement. The Potter Points Shop and the Credit Trader are already present in this menu, so why not add the Arena Store? With the recent merge of Arena into Academics, this makes even more sense to have both there. This would also potentially increase challenge attendance as more people would see the lovely Arena Store and all the goodies it has to offer, subsequently being more enticed to work towards earning these.

I think that this would fit perfectly right here where the orange box is:
1657511772697.png

Thank you for reading and considering my suggestion! :heart:

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
I agree with this. Because there are the Academic Credits and Potter Points shops in the /me GUI why not add the Arena Token shop? (And maybe even Voting Token shop?)

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello hello @Charcole !

Thank you for bringing up this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with new ways to improve the server. I'll be bringing up this suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists so we can discuss it further. Once we reach a decision I will come back to let you know so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again and I hope you have a fantastic day!:honeybadger:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @Charcole !

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted, as this is something we would like to do! We feel like it would be a convenient addition for players who want to access the Arena Store from other locations besides the Dueling Halls. Once this is implemented, I'll be sure to come back to let you know!

Thank you once again for the suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!:honeybadger:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Charcole !!

This has now been completed! The Arena shop button can be found near the top left of the /me menu!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion!! I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: