DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add back brown and red mushroom in mine depo

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Hello @dorothycheung! Thank you so much for coming forward with this suggestion! We truly value players ideas and suggestions towards the server. I will bring up your idea with the other poltergeists and we will discuss it further. I will get back to you as soon as possible with our decision. Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey there @dorothycheung,

Thank you for your wonderful suggestion! We would love to re-add these blocks to the mine depot, but unfortunately we are unable to do so at the moment, because the mushrooms are currently used for models and therefore can't be used as normal blocks.
We hope that this isn't too disappointing to hear and that you will continue to use these forums for any suggestions, ideas or feedback you may have in the future.

Take care and enjoy your day!