DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add Bonemeal to housing

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hello all!

As an avid builder myself, I use bonemeal quite often. This makes the grass more realistic and prettier to the eye. I propose this could be added to housings! It’ll save a ton of money for players and make the appearance more scattered, like grass irl.

I hope you all are well, have a magical day!! <3

-Cate

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @Cate! Thank you so much for coming forward with this suggestion! We truly value both players and staff bringing up their own ideas on how to improve the server. I will discuss this idea with the other poltergeists and get back to you once we have reached our decision. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello, @Cate!

I’d like to inform you that your suggestion has been accepted, as we think it definitely would be useful. However, it requires some extra tech to be worked on, as plant growth is currently disabled on housings and we don't want it to enabled completely. It also requires some further testing to see if it works and if it has unintended consequences, so it would be a lot of effort and it's a rather low priority so there is no ETA on when this will be done. Thank you for making this suggestions and I hope you continue to come up with more in the future!

Have a wonderful day!

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Cate!!

Unfortunately, this is no longer something we will be doing. We do not support any normal MC behaviours, such as naturally growing plants, due to a few issues it could present, such as what could happen when they fully grow.

Regardless, thank you for making this suggestion. We really appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: