DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add boss quests at the end of each year but level and quest requirements too

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
Since the staff team are starting to add new quests I thought I help out a bit, Why not try to add boss fights at the end of each year but in specific locations like the books and the movies like were the three head dogs are guarding the stone and the chamber of mysteries for example like for another example like you know who at the end of the grad questline for a boss fight why not do the same for the rest of the quests?

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Tuna2!

Thank you for creating your suggestion, as we are always looking for ways to improve the server and make it fun for all players! I have brought up your suggestion to the rest of the staff team for further discussion. Once a decision has been made by the leadership team, I'll return to you with an update, so keep an eye out on this thread!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya again @Tuna2!

After some discussion amongst the leadership team, we have decided to accept this suggestion, as we are already working on some quests more HP related. While we may not include a boss fight at the end of each one, having more relation to HP in future quests is something we have been planning. However, these will most likely be more secretive quests, and therefore, they will probably not be announced so players can discover them on their own.

I'd like to thank you again for making this suggestion, and we hope that you'll create more in the nearby future! I hope you have a good day!

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
And maybe the bosses before the revelius update those were fun too of the witch (I think), butcher, and wrath (I think) and Zixras and for the secret added back into the bowl of Guardian challenge that you need the book after you defeat Zirxas as a side quest. But if you can't that's ok too!

NSgaming

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: NSgaming
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Werewolf Lore Keeper Lead Game Designer Lead
And maybe the bosses before the revelius update those were fun too of the witch (I think), butcher, and wrath (I think) and Zixras and for the secret added back into the bowl of Guardian challenge that you need the book after you defeat Zirxas as a side quest. But if you can't that's ok too!
I've got great news for you! As recently announced in the Daily Diviner, Zirxas, Kyla, and all of Zirxas minions will be making a return in the Revenant Gauntlet in the near future!

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
And here for my suggestions for some year bosses and some will be missing because there already bosses but not all years have it so here's my suggestion:
year 1: The charms professor because he's mean when you first meet him and does not help you easily for the divination or maybe a plot twist with 1 of the professors to make more people surprised of a nice professor to evil professor.
year 2: (still thinking about it)
year 3 (still thinking about it)
year 4: (still thinking about it)
year 6: (Still thinking about it)

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
I've got great news for you! As recently announced in the Daily Diviner, Zirxas, Kyla, and all of Zirxas minions will be making a return in the Revenant Gauntlet in the near future!
Woah cool! :O Do you think you send the link for me pls if you can