DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add checkpoints in the Restricted Key Parkour Or make it Easier

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
The Restricted Key Parkour should definitely have checkpoints in the Restricted Key Parkour like the WizPe Class and other parkour's because, It's really annoying of how you mess up on 1 block of the parkour and you have to redo the whole thing until you lose it over 1 key in the parkour there should be certain points of the parkour for checkpoints and if you fall you can just respawn point there and continue without having to redo the whole thing just because you messed up 1 time. Or just make the parkour a bit more easier because there's not too much in the restricted section once you do the key because I been stuck on it for 3 hours and it took someone less then 3 hours is there a chance that we could maybe make the parkour a bit more easier? Because the quests get even harder like the elytra course for example you have to fly in 1 shot cause if you don't you have to restart the whole thing until you get it right and it makes players upset and just give up at that point because they never have flown on an elytra or received 1 before at all in the original game of minecraft I feel like something has to be done to make it easier for player's.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @Tuna2!

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion, as we are always searching for ways to improve the server and make it fun and fair for all players!

After reviewing and reconsidering the suggestion, we have decided to accept it, as we understand the frustration that has arisen from the Restricted Section parkour for quite some time. Therefore, we will be looking into how to improve the parkour, but at the same time, it will still be challenging to complete. This suggestion and the past suggestions will be taken into consideration, and we also have a few ideas on how to go about this. However, this is something that will be done in the near future, as we are currently focused and working on other contents of gameplay, so keep an eye out for any updates on this thread!

Again, thank you for sharing your suggestion with us! I hope you have a nice day!

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
Last edited:

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hi @Tuna2!

This suggestion has been completed. A while ago, we added a checkpoint to the middle of the Restricted Section Library Parkour! You can access this checkpoint at the start of the Parkour once you have unlocked it.

Thank you so much for your suggestion, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!