DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add commands to save/load a hotbar

Samuel

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: SamuelTM
Griffin Phoenix
I think adding commands to save and load a hotbar would be a great addition to the dueling system.
"/hotbarsave (name)", "/hotbarload (name)" and "/hotbarlist", adding these commands will make it much easier to equip different hotbars. Per example you can do "/hotbarsave dueling class" while having the hotbar equiped you use in dueling classes, and when a class starts you can simply do "/hotbarload dueling class" to switch to your hotbar other then changing your hotbar spell by spell. "/hotbarlist" would give you a list of hotbars you saved, you could also maybe see which spells are in which hotbar and change which spells are in which saved hotbar.

Last edited:

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

After further discussion, we are very happy to inform you that we liked this idea! We plan to add this feature in the foreseeable future! Make sure to keep an eye out for any updates!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a suggestion! It generally means a lot to us!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @Samuel and everyone else who replied!

I am happy to tell you that this suggestion has been completed! This suggestion has been completed on 7th of March, when we released the Spell Presets. You can read more about them here. We hope you enjoy the new addittion!

Thank you again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!