DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add Dummy To Dueling Classroom to Test Damage

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I would recommend adding a dummy into the dueling classroom to test damage similar to how there is one in the new Year 1 Quests. This can help students decipher which gear is better for combat by determining how much damage they do.
I suggested adding a dummy to halls, but it wasnt accepted, not sure why. Anyway, I hope they reconsider it now that they have the technology and also, if you want to test out PVE damage, i usually do it on wiggleworms since they're easy to access and the damage will show.

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hello @anEpix

I have arrived with some fantastic news! Your suggestion has been accepted. However, it is on hold for the moment. This is something we would love to implement. In the near future we will be adding this to the Dueling Halls. This will likely occur with the upcoming Arena release!

Thank you so much for your wonderful suggestion. I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hi there @anEpix !

I am happy to let you know that your suggestion has officially been completed and implemented, as it has been added with the Arena Expansion Update!

I hope you have an amazing rest of your day!