DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add Fireplace Locations to the Map

Auth

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: AuthenticAnomaly
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
Whenever I want to use the firedust network.. I don't know where the closest one is and always need to either fly everywhere or warp to Hogsworth or London to use the firedust there. It would be nice if the map had the firedust locations with coordinates just like the mobs do.

Jake Cresswell

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: jake_ft
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator Jr. Professor SPEW Sr. Architect Store Intern Drooble's Order Lead
Hello @Anomaly!
The map already shows these as a little red dot with a running man on, as Daisy said. I have checked and they are still there. If you don't know what an icon means you can check the key on the right hand side of the map.
Hope this helps! :)

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hello hello! Thanks for taking the time to come to us with your suggestion! As mentioned above, this feature already exists on the map. Due to this being the basis of the thread, we will be declining this suggestion. However, we really like the idea that @Pankakes has mentioned about changing the map icon to relate more to the firedust system (probably in the form of fire or a chimney as you have suggested) to be more recognisable for players, and we hope to implement this soon!