DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add more wands with specific cores

When I first went to the shop and searched for wand appearances, the only thing I saw was a unicorn core wand. I felt that it would be cool to add phoenix feather and dragon heartstring, Also there is already a phoenix group so it will make sense to have this wand for phoenix players to use.

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
Each wand has a different wand wood and core. They do have Phoenix Feather and Dragon Heartstring as a core but you wand may be Unicorn.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hey there @Joeyistaken!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion forward to the threads! As we are always on the lookout for new ways to make our server a better place, we are super appreciative of your feedback!

Unfortunately, at this time we will be declining your suggestion. When given a wand, the cores are completely random! While they're random, you do have the chance of getting Phoenix Feather and Dragon Heartstring. Sadly, the cores cannot be purchased from the store as it is completely randomized.

When buying a wand appearance, the only thing that changes is the appearance and does not affect the core in any way.

Regardless, we do appreciate you sending your feedback. Like I stated previously, any feedback is wonderful as we love to hear students voices. Take good care of yourself! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate