DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add On with the scarf collectables

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I don't think this is possible as scarfs are retextured leather armor. Maybe they could make a new design, like they did before

Wildsam

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Wildsam
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper Arena Grandmaster SPEW Drooble's Order
Scarf variety would definitely be fun. That said, and correct me if I'm wrong, I believe most of them (if not all?) are color-coded variations of a leather helmet textured as a scarf, so I wonder how easy it would be to implement that.

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hi @Yellow_Flower!

Thank you for this suggestion! We appreciate the feedback you provide as it helps us make this server the best it can be. At this time I will bring your idea up with the team where it will be discussed. Then, the Leadership team will make a final decision and I will let you know!

Thank you again and have an amazing day!!

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hellooo @Yellow_Flower!!

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. As much as we love your idea, and would love to have new patterns and styles of scarves, we are very limited by what is possible within Minecraft. As mentioned in the comments, scarves are retextured leather armour, and we are only able to use this for our wearable scarf collectables. It is not possible for us to change the design of the scarf from what it is without making models. While creating new models for scarves is doable, it would require us to create a new model each time we want to change the design of it, leading to protentional lag issues and more. This is is sadly not something we would like to do. We would much rather add more unique models to the pack, ultimately being more frequently used in terms of gameplay opportunities and by players! I hope this makes sense!

Thank you once more for sharing your ideas, the team really appreciate hearing your creative thoughts! We hope to see more of your suggestions in the future. For now, I hope you have a wonderful day / night:serpent: