DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add Pride Scarf to Store

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I don't think it's possible because scarves are all one colour (unless of course you mean a model like the house scarves on the store) but maybe would be cool, especially if you don't need to make a new model for it because of the house scarf models

Amineira

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Quackiish
Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
I don't think it's possible because scarves are all one colour (unless of course you mean a model like the house scarves on the store) but maybe would be cool, especially if you don't need to make a new model for it because of the house scarf models
I do mean the model house scarves on the store!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to create this suggestion! We absolutely love to hear new ideas for the server and store. I'll bring this idea up with the rest of the Poltergeist team and after a decision has been made I will let you know!

Hope you have an amazing rest of your day/night!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hey again!

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion! We have discussed your idea and brought it up with the Leadership Team and unfortunately, we will be declining it. While it was a really nice idea, scarves typically do not do well in the store and we feel that it would not be that popular. Additionally, we also were thinking about adding this to the Pride Event, but ultimately decided against it because we'd rather have a different set of models.

Nonetheless, thank you so much for bringing this idea up with us and have a wonderful day!