DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

add the chin string thing to the bucket hat hat

Ismo

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Ismoo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hiya @cheddarsoup !

This suggestion has been declined, as we unfortunately will not be adding the string to the bucket hat because it is not in the majority of bucket hats, especially not those which are currently on-trend. Adding the strap would make it more like a Barmah/Cowboy hat which is not our intention.

Regardless, thank you for your suggestion, and I hope you have a good rest of your day/night!

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hiya @cheddarsoup !

This suggestion has been declined, as we unfortunately will not be adding the string to the bucket hat because it is not in the majority of bucket hats, especially not those which are currently on-trend. Adding the strap would make it more like a Barmah/Cowboy hat which is not our intention.

Regardless, thank you for your suggestion, and I hope you have a good rest of your day/night!
holy crap that was fast, also just blatantly not a true statement here but that's okay ismo i forgive you at least it didn't take 4 months to get a reply