DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add the Discord SRV Minecraft Server Plug

ZakStorm06

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ZakStorm06
Griffin Linked
#1
Username: ZakStorm06

What is your in-game name? ZakStorm06

If you have Discord, what is your Discord username? ryanbrito345

What is your Minecraft version? 26.2

Help Category Other

What can we help you with? I think it would be pretty cool to add the Discord SRV Minecraft server plug into the server. Because then players that are not in the game could see who's online and who's not online without being in the game. And you can also see in-game chat messages from discord without being in the game. I have attached some examples of screenshots showing what Discord SRV can do. Ignore the little dot in the screenshot that's from another plugin that's on the server that I screenshotted from.
https://modrinth.com/plugin/discordsrv
Here's the link of where you get the Discord SRV plugin.
The plug in works in all Minecraft versions. I was just putting the Minecraft version I play on when it asks for the Minecraft version.

Please upload any screenshots that could help us better understand your issue File(s) attached
 

Attachments

Buttery_Flapjack

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Buttery_Flapjack
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Academic Aide Linked Faerie Sr. Curator Wizencouncillor
#2
Hello @ZakStorm06,

Thank you for submitting your support ticket! It appears what you've described is more of a suggestion for the server rather than a bug you've encountered. If this is accurate, would you like me to transfer your ticket to the suggestion forum? Please respond in this thread!

Have a wonderful day!
 

Buttery_Flapjack

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Buttery_Flapjack
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Academic Aide Linked Faerie Sr. Curator Wizencouncillor
#5
No need to apologize! But, yes! You did create a ticket with this post. We typically use website tickets as a way to ask for help and support. What you have posted is more like a suggestion! Since you are okay with it, I will now move this post over to the suggestion forum and will start moving your idea along the process.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
 
Last edited: