DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add things to do after you finish all the quests.

Adding things to the game. For example: Maybe adding in where you can marry people. Maybe add in children, could be AI's or real people. Include getting jobs where NPCs ask you for things and you go and get them for them, like more quests, just simpler. Maybe add in where you have to work for money to get a house, start a family, and have kids. just a suggestion, and it's a lot i understand. Just thinking how cool it would be :)

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
These are all really cool suggestions, but they are already a feature on the server role play wise. Although it would make things more official to have a proper marriage system, I’m worried that it won’t be able to take into account inactive players. Even if there’s a divorce system, it would have to be enabled by one person in order to solve this, which could result in further trolling with this permission in other relationships

The same also applies to role play families. Nowadays, a lot of roleplay families are just friend groups with the same last name, so I’m not sure if it would be popular amongst players anymore. Personally speaking, I also think having npcs as children takes away the role play aspect of the server as well

As for housing, there’s already the /housing plot but it would be pretty neat if you could rent a house in a town along with someone else, or if shared housing could become a thing in the future. I do like the idea of jobs though, I would love to do something like that :)

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Hello Hope! Thank you for submitting this idea! We truly value players submitting their feedback and suggestions! I will bring up your idea with the other poltergeists and get some more feedback on it. I will reply with our decision once we have discussed it. Have a wonderful day!

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
Personally I really like the idea of renting a home in a town. They could be like those old shops in Vertick Ally where you couldn't change the exterior but you could change the interior to whatever you like. However I don't like the idea of incorporating marriage and children into the game, imo rp suffices. Finally later on they are planning on adding dungeons that will act as post quest content for you to do as well.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hey! @Hope Schrage

This suggestion has been declined, as we feel this idea does not fit the vision of Potterworld as a whole. There is already a Roleplay community on the server that does similar things, and we feel that a more "official" way for these ideas is not something we are interested in doing. However, it was a cute and community-based suggestion. Thank you for making this suggestion! We appreciate your interest in the server and hope to see more suggestions in the future!

Have a fantastic day!