DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add Voting Link

AllysenBelle

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AllysenBelle
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
I think a new voting link should be added to /vote.
Why? Well, there are currently 5 vote links even though only 4 are required for dailies, which is great in case you switch worlds or crash while voting and it doesn't go through. However, TOPG made it so that you have to sign in to be able to vote. I don't agree with having to sign in to vote for a Minecraft server, so I'm refusing to vote on TOPG out of spite. Therefore, it would be nice if a new voting link was added, or alternatively, TOPG could be replaced with another link. Even though there are still 4 links I can vote on, they have different cooldowns and sometimes won't let me vote for the whole day.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I think a new voting link should be added to /vote.
Why? Well, there are currently 5 vote links even though only 4 are required for dailies, which is great in case you switch worlds or crash while voting and it doesn't go through. However, TOPG made it so that you have to sign in to be able to vote. I don't agree with having to sign in to vote for a Minecraft server, so I'm refusing to vote on TOPG out of spite. Therefore, it would be nice if a new voting link was added, or alternatively, TOPG could be replaced with another link. Even though there are still 4 links I can vote on, they have different cooldowns and sometimes won't let me vote for the whole day.
4/5 is already helpful enough imo. I believe the 2 sites that broke would eventually come back tho, making the total a 7.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @AllysenBelle !!

We have just removed the voting for TOPG on the server. To compensate for this decrease, we have also lowered the daily requirement of votes to only 3 per day! As there are less sites to vote on than we previously had, we will be looking into alternatives to vote on for the future.

Thank you for bringing this up to us! We really appreciate it. We hope to see more from you in the future. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hihi @AllysenBelle

This is now complete, we have added one voting link back so we have 5 voting websites with a requirement of 3 voting per day for dailies.

Thank you once again for the suggestion, we truly appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day/night
:serpent: