DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add Wool's Orphanage

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Wool's Orphanage is a pretty important place in the Harry Potter Universe being the childhood home of Lord you know who. It is simply said to be located to be in London. Therefore I propose the idea that Wool's Orphanage is added to the map... however, in official Harry Potter lore, the Orphanage has been replaced by office blocks so it could also be a place that you enter via the Memory Walker in Droobledore's Office, seen as at the current time, the Memory Walker has a lot of potential but not much use.

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings Matty,

Thanks for suggesting an idea! We are always looking for ideas that benefit the server, and we appreciate you for bring it forward!

I'll bring your idea forth and we'll discuss whether it can be implemented or not. I'll reply back once we've reached a decision, so make sure to keep an eye out for a response on the thread!

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
This is one of the most memorable places in the Harry Potter Cinematic Universe. I feel like having this location added on the map would increase my immersion. I'm fully in support!

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @MattyPoltergeist,

We have returned with our decision, apologies for the waiting period! We accepted your suggestion since we think it will be a good suggestion. We also found it to be a cool idea to have it be visible through the memory quest, however, the implementation of this can differ!

This will be done sometime in the near future, so I recommend keeping an eye out for the status of this thread!

I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee