DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Adding a new flying course

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think this course should be added because it has a very good design when it comes to using your broomstick and flying through the hopes can also be considered a flying course race It was from a quest but It would be really cool to add this 1 to the flying Minigame. If anyone could think about a very descripted name for this flying course that would be very appreciated idk what to name this course because I don't want to say "Flying in the Clouds" When someone should be find a very nice and cool name to go along with this course. The Pictures I send here: 1. that where you should start at 2. Maybe some of these in the middle of the game 3. Of the bottom what the course but this incase you crash and fall but you do not get sent back to the start because of if it was like that then people would be upset over it so there will be a invisible floor for it and so you can get back up like all the other courses incase you crash in the middle of flying and a very nice view of Griffin's Hollow while flying in the clouds with your broomstick racing to the finish line! (Sorry If it's so small it wouldn't let me fit it in the 1st time and had to reduce it's size ;-; 4. This will what the end will be like but instead of dismounting your broomstick to touch the trophy to win you go through the finishing line or a hoop to be able to cross the finish line and win the race. And that's all my idea's about A new flying course I wanted to do this a few months ago but didn't have the time to do it and was lazy at the time lol XD. Anyways I hope this idea get's accepted it would be really cool and nice to see this course be Put into action with the other courses we currently have.

Attachments

Last edited:

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and thank you for your suggestion! I'm going to bring this up with the team and get back to you as soon as I can!

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and once again thank you for your suggestion! Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. Having a complete replica of the quest build for a minigame map would make it so players are able to experience it beforehand, which would spoil the quest. Therefore, we would rather not re-use a quest build, but the concept of a “flying in the clouds” map will be taken note of.

We hope to hear more from you in the future!