DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Adding a Wizarding Twist to a Classic Board Game: Introducing Wizard Ludo to PotterworldMC

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Dear PotterworldMC Staff,

I am a big fan of your network and appreciate the effort you have put in to create an immersive experience for The Wizarding World fans. I wanted to suggest an idea that I believe could add a fun and unique aspect to the game.

Have you ever heard of the board game Ludo? It is a classic board game that has been enjoyed by people of all ages for generations. The game involves rolling a dice to move four pieces around the board, with the objective of getting all four pieces to the center of the board before your opponents.

Now, imagine taking this classic board game and giving it a Wizarding twist. Wizard Ludo could be a game played in the Wizarding World, with each player representing a different Hogwarts house. Instead of moving regular pieces around the board, players could move magical creatures such as hippogriffs, unicorns, phoenixes, and dragons. The center of the board could be a magical portal that players must reach to win the game.

Each house could have their own unique set of creatures to move around the board, with varying abilities that can help or hinder players. For example, the Griffins set could include a powerful but unpredictable dragon, while the Badgers set could have a group of loyal house elves that can help players move their pieces faster.

To add an extra layer of strategy to the game, you could also include spell cards that players can use to disrupt their opponents' progress or boost their own. For example, a spell card could temporarily freeze an opponent's piece or allow a player to move an extra space.

I believe that implementing Wizard Ludo in PotterworldMC would not only be a fun addition to the game, but it would also stay true to the PotterworldMC universe and provide players with a new way to engage with the world they love. It would be a great way for players to socialize with each other and bond over their shared love of play.PotterworldMC.com.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I look forward to seeing what exciting new updates and features you have in store for the future of PotterworldMC.

Sincerely,
Leyak

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
i think just about everyone would prefer wizarding chess than this.
Dear MattyPoltergeist,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on my suggestion for Wizard Ludo in PotterworldMC. I'm sorry to hear that you don't think it's a great addition to the game.

However, I do appreciate your feedback and understand that everyone has their own preferences. I agree that Wizarding Chess is also an excellent game that would be a great addition to PotterworldMC.

In fact, I believe that both Wizard Ludo and Wizarding Chess could be implemented in the game, and players could have the option to play either game depending on their preference. Having both games available would provide more variety and give players more options to choose from.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts, and I hope you will consider giving Wizard Ludo a try if it is implemented in the game.

Best regards,
Leyak

Aviann

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AviannTheBird
Auralock Staff Griffin Phoenix Sr. Professor Class Design Lore Keeper
Hello @LiviDk

Unfortunately, we won't be making this a minigame, as we would prefer to have quick, easy, and fast-paced minigames on our server. Previous games have shown us that long and complex minigames are less popular on the server and we worry that this addition would not gather many players.

Nevertheless, thank you for the effort you put into your suggestion. We hope to hear more from you in the future. Have a great rest of your day!