DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Adding more decorative items to the Mine depot

Kidda

Magician
Minecraft IGN: vampire127
Griffin
I think it would be a great idea to add more decorative items to the mine depot, such as the quill writing on the piece of parchment, stack of books, stacks of paper, crystal balls, etc
This would give more life to house building/decorating. Yes there is a lot of decorative items but adding more would allow players to be more creative and have more fun with housing plots.

Attachments

Kidda

Magician
Minecraft IGN: vampire127
Griffin
idk how it would work exactly cause they are like models of brewing stands and different sort of stuff but if they can work it out it wud be very cool
Yeah this is true, but with brewing stands if it allowed you to put empty bottles into it(like the vanilla version )this could change the texture of it therefore allowing more decorative pieces to be added :D

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Yeah this is true, but with brewing stands if it allowed you to put empty bottles into it(like the vanilla version )this could change the texture of it therefore allowing more decorative pieces to be added :D
yeah thats what i said, thats what those models are but idk if they wud want to do it that way as its a bit clunky, though I think they did smth with the bed model but I havent checked out how that works yet

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @Kidda, and others,

Thank you for leaving your suggestion!

The suggestion that you're mentioning was previously suggested, and discussed internally. We unfortunately have made the decision to decline it as we are unsure whether this is possible at the moment. We do however think that this would be beneficial for players, and if we can find a good way to implement this, you may see these added as an option in the future. For now, however, we won't be moving forward with it.

We hope that this is understandable. If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them so please don't hesitate to reach out. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee