DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

All items addable in shop ./shop and marketplace like heads

Hi. I noticed you cannot add collectable heads into the shop and I wanted to suggest that this be added. I have over 400 different collectable heads saved up from over the years, and unfortunately the current only way to sell them is through the discord trade channel, where there aren't many people offering good offers for old 2015 collectable heads with lores. The most people will offer for heads that old through the discord is 100-50g, which isn't worth it for super old collectables. I find it easier to sell collectables for higher prices in the shop and marketplace! Is this a planned feature? One that saves the lore and head skin in the shop?

Also tools! Some enderchest bags cannot be added into the shop, like the recently released spring easter basket and the old pumpkin bags., as collectables.

My main request/suggestion is the heads though! This would expand the marketplace so much maybe even as its own category in collectables.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @oakstanner!

Thank you for taking the time to create your suggestion and share it with us! Regarding your suggestion about adding collectable heads, there has been a previous suggestion, which can be found here, that has been brought up and is currently under review. However, I'll bring up your other suggestion about adding enderchest bags as collectables to the rest of the Poltergeist team, and once a decision has been made after discussion, I'll return to you with a response.

Again, thank you for making your suggestion and I hope you have a great day!

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
Heya @oakstanner!

Thanks once again for putting the time and effort into this suggestion! After discussing with leadership, we have decided to implement this into the server! This suggestion (making sure all portable e-chests can be added to the marketplace and allowing them to be found in Collectables) has been accepted because we agree that it would be useful. However, it might not be done soon since it is not high priority.

Keep up the good work! Take care of yourself and have an amazing day!

Ismo

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Ismoo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hiya @oakstanner !

I'm happy to say that all enderchests can now be found at the marketplace! We have added as many ender chests as we can to the Marketplace, and all moving forwards will be able to be added to the Marketplace too! Some unfortunately cannot be added if they are especially old and made slightly differently, but this is a minority. For enderchests that are marked with the category "Tools", they can be found in the new Enchanted Handbags section of the marketplace.

Thank you once again for this suggestion, and I hope you have a good day/night!