DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Allegiance Quests

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
Hi guys! I have been looking at allegiances lately and it has come to my attention that not one of them comes with any quests or even story lines. I think this would be an amazing addition to PotterworldMC and interest players into buying one or more of them. It would be a little bit boring if all of the allegiances had the same quests, so I was thinking that they could have their own. I understand this will take a while to make, but I think this would be a big money maker. The quests would be a bit basic if they did not follow a story line and that would take away the fun of being a Dark Follower, Auralock etc. DF could have more of a dark story, and... well you get the point.

Do you like this idea?

Let me know!

Ismo

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Ismoo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hello @neppie__ !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. After the conclusion of the Roleplay team, we are trying to move forward in different ways. This will allow more room for imaginative and original storylines that are not just based off of the Harry Potter series.

Regardless, thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion and I hope you have a great rest of your day/night!