DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Allegiance Wand Enhancements

Salmandingo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Salmandingo
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Took the words right out of my mouth! I was about to make the same suggestion :)

As a light spender myself, being able to express my phoenix allegiance through more options such as particle trails or casting Phoenix cry would be fantastic.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I wondered why this wasn't on the store myself a while ago, but I don't think I ever got an answer on why it's not already on the store - but I agree that just like DFs and Aurorlocks, Phoenixes should be able to get it too

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
I would love this, especially since if you have already bought the prefix, it's not really worth buying the whole package. Instead if you could buy a wand enhancement, that would be great!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

I brought your idea up to the rest of the Poltergeist team and this is actually something that we have planned for the future. Thank you for the suggestion!

Last edited:

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion! We have just added the Phoenix Wand Enhancement to our store today. I will be marking this thread as complete now.

Have a great day,
Sunnya