DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Allow Players to Only Receive Certain Rarity Choco-Hops

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
When I go on chest runs, I amass a huge amount of low-rarity Choco-hops that are not worth anything. It would be very helpful to have an option to not receive cards of certain rarities. For example, if you were to open a hidden chest and would normally get a blue card, you would get nothing instead, but if you would get a purple or gold card, you would still receive it.

Maria

Magician
Minecraft IGN: MariJensn
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hi there!
While I am not sure just how doable it is for the choco frog cards, it's definitely an interesting idea, and something to look into once we have the time for it :)

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for making this suggestion! All feedback and suggestions that we receive are meaningful to us and we take them into careful consideration. At this time, we will be declining your suggestion. With the current way Choco Hops work, this isn't really possible. Additionally, Choco Hops will be changing and improving in the future after the Revelius Update.