DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Allow Songs with Swearing in #music if they're in a spoiler

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
Music is a beautiful thing. It allows emotions to be conveyed in a miraculous way. Unfortunately, many of these songs contain words that are not allowed on PotterworldMC. So, here's my idea for a solution:

Allow songs with swearing to be posted in #music IF they are in a spoiler.
Discord's spoiler feature allows you to hide text or links behind a wall that is only unveiled if the user decides to click on it. For people offended by this sort of thing, they have no need to press it. Otherwise, it allows us to share a wide variety of songs that otherwise would have been censored.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion!

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya Aviforma. Thank you for submitting this suggestion. We love hearing suggestions from players. I will bring up your idea with the other poltergeists and get some more feedback on it. I will get back to you with a reply once we have reached a decision. Have a wonderful day!

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @Aviforma! After discussion with the poltergeist team, we have decided to decline your suggestion since we feel that PotterWorld should remain 100% child-friendly and many people click on spoilers regardless of the warning. People are always welcome to share songs in PMs/groups/other discords outside of our official one. It is best to keep shared music family-friendly for consistency and we would want to avoid an increased workload for discord moderators. I hope to see more suggestions from you in the future! Have a wonderful day!