DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

alternatives to parkour

Subject.:.R

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Subject_R
Serpent
an idea i had was to add an alternative to the parkour during quests..
the parkour can be very difficult and frustrating so adding it on as an additional bounus to quests instead of having it in the main quests.
i have a few quests in my quest book that i cant get ticked off because of parkour and this plays havok with my completionist mentality .... another option would be to let people use thier brooms or mobility spells for parkour and to keep it worthwhile for others have it as a bonus if you complete the quest without brooms/mobility spells.

please do something so i can tick of those missions as i find the parkour too difficult. :D

Last edited:

Puppet

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: PuppetM
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. I feel a lot of players can agree with me that the parkour adds a fun challenging aspect to quests. When I first started playing on PotterWorld I thought the parkour could be challenging but after practicing I found it rather fun. If you were just allowed to use your broom that would eliminate the fun aspect of a challenge.
C-Josh.png

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @Subject.:.R!

Thank you for creating this suggestion, as we're always looking for ways to help improve the server! After reviewing your suggestion, we've decided to decline it unfortunately, as we do not want to completely remove parkour from quests nor make it extremely easy to complete/bypass.

Regarding using mobility spells, that has already been brought up here and declined. However, we have recently edited a lot of the quest parkour to make them generally easier and less painful for players. We understand that some players struggle with parkour, but there are also many others who really enjoy the challenge. Despite this, we hope you continue to make more suggestions and share them with us!

Thank you again and I hope you have a fantastic day!