DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

An update on /gamestats

NotDetroit

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ditruuit
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
Hey, I was just wondering if maybe some more statics could be added to game stats! I personally love statistics and love to see how perform in games overall therefore I propose more stats. In quabbleball they have more stats than the rest of the game however there could be more still.
meltingfloor.JPG

quabble.JPG

I personally don't play quabbleball however I am sure there could be more statistics that could be added, like meters flown, tackles with the bats idk
Then with melting floor I think that it would be cool if there were maybe how many bombs you have threw and again meters ran inthis case oppose to fly.

There is one however that I think could apply to all games and that is Current Winstreak and Best winstreak, I actually don't know how this could work for flying as there is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places but I guess just 1st for the winstreak?

I also think it would be cool to have individual game achievements that maybe give a reward however I personally wouldn't mind if they didn't give anything I just think it would be cool if there was something to work towards when playing this mini-games while havingfun if that makes sense.

I am sure there are many pros and cons with implementing more game stats however as a whole I think it could be a plus to add them to /gamestats :)

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect Drooble's Order
Hello there!
Thank you for suggesting this to us!
I'll share your idea with the other Poltergeists and we will get back to you once we have a decision.
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect Drooble's Order
Hello again @NotDetroit,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, but we are pleased to inform you that your idea has been accepted and is something we want to do in the future.
We believe players would enjoy them, and it would definitely make games/statistics more interesting and would bring a lot of variety. We’ll take some of the suggested stats into consideration since we liked some of them, but we might not implement all of them. However, this is not something that will be done soon, as we are prioritizing other projects.

Thanks again for the suggestion and have a magical day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @NotDetroit,

I'm pleased to inform you that your suggestion has now been implemented in-game. We have added the following statistics:
- Hide & Seek: Taunts used and hiders caught
- Melting Floor: Bombs thrown
- Quabbleball: Knockouts and steals
We have also added winstreaks in Melting Floor, Quabbleball, Hide & Seek, and Flying. Winstreaks are already implemented in 1v1 Arena.

Thank you for this idea and we are so glad to see how it will benefit players' experiences in minigames. Have a magnificent day!