DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

An upgrade

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
I think we should be able to upgrade how much hotbars we have with our wand. I'm thinking how it can be done is by purchasing an upgrade for 2k gold or something at a shop. I think being able to purchase more hotbars would be very helpful, right now I use one hotbar for spells that help me with utility and stuff (Example: Avomora, revilius, ascendo) And I use another hotbar for spells to grind mobs and duel and stuff.
There are so many spells to use, but only 16 slots, and sometimes I want to use a spell like pheonix cry, and then I have to take a spell out of my hotbar like ignatium, then replace it later, and it could be a pain.

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
I think there is a few easier ways to get around this without adding a 3rd hotbar (which in my opinion could be an inconvience), one would be set hotbars that you can switch between easily (e.g. you might have 1 couple of hotbars for duelling and another couple for utility). This would mean all you have to do is click one or two times to have a completely new inventory / hotbar layout.

However, in a lot of ways you are not limited to your hotbar anyway. The main thing many players do to get around this is something called "inventory casting" which is basically where: let's say you had both your hotbars used for duelling spells and you wanted to cast reducatmus, I simply have reducatmus and other utility spells such as vanesco in my primary inventory (the one that appears when I click E). All you have to do then is right click the spell in your inventory and cast it as such.

Last edited:

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
I think there is a few easier ways to get around this without adding a 3rd hotbar (which in my opinion could be an inconvience), one would be set hotbars that you can switch between easily (e.g. you might have 1 couple of hotbars for duelling and another couple for utility). This would mean all you have to do is click one or two times to have a completely new inventory / hotbar layout.

However, in a lot of ways you are not limited to your hotbar anyway. The main thing many players do to get around this is something called "inventory casting" which is basically where: let's say you had both your hotbars used for duelling spells and you wanted to cast reducatmus, I simply have reducatmus and other utility spells such as vanesco in my primary inventory (the one that appears when I click E). All you have to do then is right click the spell in your inventory and cast it as such.
Im confused still lol

finner4

Magician
Minecraft IGN: finner4
Phoenix Raven
Yeah, something like this through commands is already an on-hold suggestion here so I don't think we particularly need a third hotbar.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Yellow_Flower,

This is something that has already been suggested and declined before because we don't want players to have easy access to that many spells. You can find the original thread here.
However, as @finner4 mentions, we do want to add commands that allow players to save and load certain hotbars, as suggested in this thread. This likely won't be completed any time soon though.

Thanks again for bringing up your suggestions and have a great day!