DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Animorphus Options

TrisTheGlitch

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Tenebras_Noctem
Serpent Vampire
I and a few other players who have purchased the vampire package would like to perhaps see "Bat" as an option for pet and animorphus state. I think this would further enhance playing as a vampire, and maybe contribute to roleplay as well.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there @Tenebras_Noctem !

Thank you for creating this lovely suggestion! I will bring up the idea to the rest of the Poltergeist team so we can discuss it and see what we think about it. Once a decision is made, I will come back and tell you what was decided so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread! You can do that by clicking "watch" on the thread.

Thank you once again and I hope you have a magical day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @Tenebras_Noctem !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined as we can't implement a bat animorphus. We are not able to create animorphus with models as we can only create them with vanilla textures, where the vanilla bat texture is already an owl animorphus. However, the bat pet is something that we are interested in and would like to look into in the future!

Regardless, thank you for your suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future! I hope you have a fantastic day!