DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Animus Exto should be able to 1 shot and continue going through dementares

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
Before the revelius update Animus Exto was able to 1 shot Dementares at the top of the building before Facing Yashin as a boss and I feel like it should keep going after defeating 1 dementare then can defeat another 1 one if it doesn't disappear so it can save your time of casting because ANimus Exto doesn't even 1 shot the dementares no more and it's even there weakness and it takes about 4 casts of Animus Exto just to defeat 1 instead 1 and by time your doing another 1 appears and can cause you to panic in situations where you can only take 1 down at a time instead of multiple at once and have to run away so it doesn't suck up your Health points and it should be able to instant kill and keep going attacking dementares if the duration doesn't stop going from casting the spell it should take 1 spell cast instead of 4 spell casts just to simply to defeat a dementare or more.

Attachments

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think with the right gear dementares are already pretty easy to kill. Perhaps the base damage of Animus Exto could be increased because it is a charm and it only benefits from +charm damage, making it pretty useless if you main jinx or curse or transfig. This could make it a better spell overall and only 1 shot dementares if you have a charms set.

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
the boss was called Yassmir wasnt it also cool idea maybe damage goes up a bit

Last edited:

FlatJambo

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FlatJambo
Honeybadger Auralock
The Aminus Exito spell is extremely hard to get. I personally feel that the cooldown is a bit long and more damage should be inflicted. The spell is already super cool, but it could do more for the player who worked so hard to get it.

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
True it is hard to obtain I feel like it should do more damage instead of a 1000 damage range because of instant killing dementares before revelius wasn't no problem because that was the only effective thing against it and nothing else before the revelius update.

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
Yeah because I can 1 shot the Spiders even with no gear and just my glove so I feel like it should give you more damage then that after going through a big challenge just to get it and tons of spells and I barely even had to go get so much charm gear just to legit kill 1 spider of that they are very easy to kill with the correct spell and not taking so much time just to take 1 down.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @Tuna2 and readers,

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to us!

I will bring your idea to increase the damage/having the spell be a one-shot against Dementares to my fellow poltergeists to get additional feedback. We will get back to you here once we have reached a decision! Keep an eye out for this thread to be up to date.

I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Warmest regards,
KipxSateee.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @Tuna2, and others who left their feedback!

Your suggestion has been discussed with the team and unfortunately, we have made the decision to decline it.

We already have a few changes in my mind for the Animus Exto spell. We think that changing it to be a 1-shot as suggested would be too powerful, where it would not fit the vision we have for this spell. We do however want the spell to have a more "anti-dementares" effect, however, not something as powerful as suggested.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee