DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Annoying Side Box

Do you like my idea?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
The box thing on the right of my screen that says stuff like my gold and level is getting annoying. There should be a button where I can hide the box and when I want to see it again I can press the same button.

Leona

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Leoceratops
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven SPEW
The box thing on the right of my screen that says stuff like my gold and level is getting annoying. There should be a button where I can hide the box and when I want to see it again I can press the same button.
You can disable it if you do /me and go into settings!

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Yes but there should be a button because its quick and easy. I personally think its a good idea but thats just me :p
What do you mean 'a button'? On the keyboard? Like I don't think that Potterworld can change the controls of Minecraft by adding new buttons and controls without a mod. I might be wrong though. Anyway, he current one is completely fine, as if someone doesn't like it, it only takes 5 seconds to disable it for all eternity, which is definitely not very long. You can still do /bal when you want to see your gold

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
What's your GUI Scale set as? If it's Large, 4x, 5x, or Auto then maybe change it to Normal or Small so that you'll still be able to see the Scoreboard.

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
What do you mean 'a button'? On the keyboard? Like I don't think that Potterworld can change the controls of Minecraft by adding new buttons and controls without a mod. I might be wrong though. Anyway, he current one is completely fine, as if someone doesn't like it, it only takes 5 seconds to disable it for all eternity, which is definitely not very long. You can still do /bal when you want to see your gold
sorry it took me long to reply. No not the keyboard i mean the actual game. It would be cool if you could just quickly press a button next to the scoreboard and it disappears. When you want to see it again you could just press the same button.

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
yeah thats not possible.. u cant just add buttons to the scoreboard, the best thing they can do is a command or the current /me thing which really isnt that hard to get to o.o

Last edited:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Lucy_KS,

As Mateo mentioned, this is something that is unfortunately not possible, so we will be declining this suggestion.
We also do not really see the need for it as it did not receive a lot of support from the community and there is already a way of toggling the visibility of the scoreboard in /me > settings > Scoreboard settings.

Nevertheless, thank you for suggesting this to us and have a wonderful day <3