DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Antioculus duration being upgraded

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think Antioculus duration should be upgraded to the same as spell wars because it feels like it can only be 2 seconds while I think in spell wars is like 5 seconds due to spell wars making it more useful then outside the world making the outside world 1 not so helpful and barely making anyone attempt to even use it in combat other than spell wars not no offense but making the spell useless and not even worth to try to cast on people if the duration only going to be 2 seconds when you put all your spell tree points on it.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @Tuna2 and readers,

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to us!

I will bring your idea to increase the duration of Antioculus to my fellow poltergeists to get additional feedback. We will get back to you here once we have reached a decision! Keep an eye out for this thread to be up to date.

I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Tuna2, thank you for your patience! We have accepted your suggestion.

We will look into rebalancing the spell. We can't however guarantee that duration will be one of the values that will change. If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out. I wish you a wonderful day :)

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Engineer Intern
Hi @Tuna2,

I'm very happy to say that the base duration of Antioculus was increased from 1.5 seconds to 3 seconds! Then, due to balancing it was taken down to 2.3, but still an extension of originally! Thank you very much for making your suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!