DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Are you sure you want to travel here?

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @DecentPeanut!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion! Hearing the community's feedback and ideas is extremely important to us! I'll have it be brought up to the Poltergeist team for further discussion. Then, the Leadership team will discuss it further before they reach a final decision. Once they do, I'll come back with a response, so keep an eye out on this thread for any updates!

Have a happy holiday and a new year!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @DecentPeanut!

We have decided to accept this suggestion, as we understand that it can be time-consuming if a player accidentally travels with their warp key and is trying to return to their previous location. Because of this, we have implemented a confirmation step before traveling. We also understand that this setting is a preference since other players might prefer to teleport directly after clicking a travel option. Therefore, this can be toggled in the settings menu found in /me. I'd also like to inform you that we have gone ahead and implemented this, so it should already be live!

Thank you again for creating this suggestion, and we hope that you'll continue to create more in the future! Have a wonderful day!