DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bagel shops

coolmaddy

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Madologies
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire SPEW
This is a very unimportant suggestion, so feel free to deny it. Still, I hope you take the time to read it!

In the meantime, I would like to elaborate on the title of this thread. I think it'd be great to have a bagel shop in either London or Hogsend. It could sell new food items, such as plain bagels, everything bagels, parmesan bagels, poppyseed bagels, etc. Ultimately, it would be a shop that sells bagels.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @MaddyII, and others who left their feedback,

It is not true that your suggestion would be unimportant, we value every single suggestion, so thank you for posting it here! I'll run your idea past the rest of the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss it together before it is brought up by the relevant team. I'll get back to you as soon as we have a response, so stay tuned!

I wish you a wonderful day! :heart:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @MaddyII, and others who left their feedback,

I'm pleased to inform you all that your suggestion has been accepted! We like the idea, where it would be a fun addition to the world and for players to be able to purchase bagels from the shop. While we take Diagonal Lane and Hogsend into account, its location may vary but we will update you here once appropriate!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out! Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again everyone!

I'm pleased to inform y'all that this suggestion has been completed and there is now a bagel shop in Wigtown. It sells bagels of every flavor, including some more extraordinary ones (hint hint). Have fun exploring Wigtown to find it and enjoy consuming some bagels!