DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Ban Disappearus from Dueling Class

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
I’ve definitely abused disappearus in dueling class a lot, but honestly it’s a very cheap strategy and shouldn’t be allowed. If animorphus is banned it makes sense to ban it too in my opinion. Or at least in hunger games mode.

Zmiya

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Animorphi are banned from dueling classes and challenges because then they would give that player an advantage over other players who haven't purchased it, thus violating the EULA. I personally don't believe that any strategy should be outright banned and instead should be debuffed to reduce its effectiveness if it is really that frustrating to play against.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I disagree, going invis comes with many disadvantages (ur basically unprotected during that time + if someone happens to counter it, ur screwed). You can still easily hit AOEs while the person is invis.

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Animorphi are banned from dueling classes and challenges because then they would give that player an advantage over other players who haven't purchased it, thus violating the EULA. I personally don't believe that any strategy should be outright banned and instead should be debuffed to reduce its effectiveness if it is really that frustrating to play against.
It's only "frustrating" in dueling class, a debuff isn't warranted.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hii @cheddarsoup, and everyone who replied,

We have brought your suggestion to the leadership team, where I have returned with the official response. We feel that using disappearus is a fair strategy that is available for any player to use and that it has its own disadvantages when used. If there are any issues with the balance of the spell, it would be a separate issue. However, we are always open to feedback about that should any adjustments be needed. As mentioned by @Zmiya, animorphus have a separate reason for being banned, as it would go against Minecraft's EULA. This suggestion has thus been declined.

If you have questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out. :)