DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bathtub Decoration for Housing

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo,
I don't know about other players but I'd really like to see a Bathtub in the Furniture section of Mine Depo. Would be a cool thing to have in bathrooms since its hard to replicate in smaller houses and its a nice touch overall.
Cheers 😊

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Heya,

Yeah, I agree. Some bathrooms are questionable in size and I think they would be very well served with a bathtub!

I immediately thought of the small bathtubs in Ireland!I uhm.. my feet would fit but there isn't much room for the rest ;)

1612268127601.png

Anyhow, have an awesome day :heart:

Kind regards,
Kip.

sewerratss

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: sewerratss
Dark Follower Raven Vampire
I have actually found a solution to this, so I don't think this model would be necessary. If you go into my housing /housing sewerratss on the second floor in some rooms, I created a bathtub of just quartz slabs, stairs, and fridge doors. It looks pretty nice as well.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hey there @Sinelius!

Thank you for your suggestion! As we are always on the lookout for more ways to improve our server, your idea is very much appreciated!

I will now be bringing your suggestion to my fellow poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement this idea or not. I will get back to you here so be on the lookout for future notifications from this forum!

Again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Sinelius!

On behalf of the Poltergeist Team, I'd like to thank you for making this suggestion and sharing it with us! After some discussion, we've decided to accept this suggestion, as we really like the idea of this. We also think it would look great as a model that we are able to use on the world in order to add more realistic and accurate decorations to houses. In fact, the model has been made! You'll be able to obtain it in the Mine Depot for 150 gold and use it by putting it in an item frame.

Thank you again for creating this suggestion, and I hope that you continue to share more with us in the near future! Have a fantastic day!